- 4 teams – 8 skaters 1 goaltender.
- All teams play nine 20 minute games.
- Ice is split in half to allow 3 games play simultaneously
- Games start Friday at 5PM with each team playing 3 games.
- Saturday is broken into two sessions: Saturday AM (9AM-1250) and Saturday PM (12 Noon – 350PM).
- Teams ref own games – Its as GENTLEMEN’S GAME and we are all here to get better.
- NO Hitting. Minor body contact allowed as gameplay calls for (puck protection, puck battles etc.)
- Penalty results in a switch of possession and goal called back if required.
- Each team changes players on the fly.
- Each team keeps their own score.
- The buzzer will sound after 20 minutes and the teams will switch.
- No extra time.
Price And Prize
- Cost per Team is $95 per player.
- In order to Register, ALL team members must fill out a registration form and pay the fee.
- Winning Team will be crowned tournament champions and will receive a TBD prize.